Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not Blogging is a good thing-

I find that the more pressure we come under as each week passes by, the less we're blogging. For me, it's simply too difficult to justify the time it might take for me to articulate myself and carefully explain our "master plan" for creating a functioning SmartSurface. So instead, I've been devoting more of my time working to physically manifest the surface we've spent the last several weeks dreaming about.

For the next 17 days (yes, 17 days is all that remains!), I will not be blogging. Instead I will switch to "documenting" mode, relaying photos of our manic process. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words and frankly I just don't have the time to write the thousands of words necessary.

Henceforward I default to photos, with the occasional caption-

No comments:

Post a Comment